1. If you are ordering more than one item, certain items may be out of stock and your school uniform may be sent to you in instalments. In no event, shall we be liable for any damages or penalty for any delay in delivery.
2. When placing an order please remember we are unable to deliver on Public or Bank Holidays and orders placed on those days, or at busy periods may take longer to deliver.
• Good Friday
• Easter Monday
• Early May Bank Holiday
• Spring Bank Holiday
• Summer Bank Holidays
• Boxing Day, Christmas Day and New year’s day.
3. In the unlikely event that you receive your school uniform items which were not what you ordered, damaged/defected or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged/defected goods. We will refund to you the amount you paid for the school uniform items in question, provided that you notify us of the problem by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 working days of receipt of goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. Our carriers are unable to deliver to PO Boxes, airports, hospitals and prisons. We will also at our discretion exclude delivery to any addresses which we consider to be insecure.
5. Postage is by Royal Mail Standard Delivery and we will email you to advise that the parcel has been dispatched. Proof of postage can be provided if necessary.
6. We are not liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier by the customer.
Collection from Shop –
Due to high volume of online purchases please read & follow our guidelines:
1. Once your order is complete we will then send an email and contact you by telephone and/or a text message notifying you that your order is ready for collection. You have 48hours from notification to collect your order. You can book a time slot with the staff when they contact you.
When collecting from a Kitted Out shop, please bring a copy of your order confirmation along with the original payment card.
2. In the summer months, June, July, August and September our storage capacity is extremely limited and you will have 2 working days from notification to collect your order, after which a refund will be issued.
3. During all other months, we would ask customers to collect from the store within 7 days of notification, after which a refund will be issued.
Returns Policy – Covid-19
1. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return any items to us in their original condition* within 30 days of receipt. Exchanges and/or refunds will only be granted within this timescale. Staff will ask you to show them the garment being returned – once it has been checked by eye, you will be asked to put it into a RETURNS BOX situated by the shop counter. Returned garments are left for 48 hours, then sprayed with a fabric sanitizer before being put back into stock.
*Faulty items must be returned in a washed and clean condition. For Health and Safety reasons we cannot inspect and process any goods that are returned in a soiled condition.
2. If returning to Kitted Out shop please take along the delivery note and a copy of your order confirmation, along with your item(s) and original payment card. Refunds can only be issued to the original payment card and via the original process ie if purchased online the refund will be processed online.
3. Every delivery comes with a ‘Delivery Note’ listing the contents. Please complete the delivery note by choosing the most appropriate ‘reason’ code, entering the relevant code alongside each product you are returning. This will help us to improve the quality of our service in the future. Please remember to enclose the completed delivery note in the parcel you are returning.
4. For reasons of health and hygiene, we cannot offer refunds on socks unless faulty.
5. Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised for example embroidered/printed names or initialled.
6. We will refund the price that you paid for the items taking into account any discounts or promotions applied when you purchased the garments. The refund will not include any delivery charges you have paid. All refunds will be made using the same method of payment you used to purchase the items.
Exchanges Policy – Covid-19
1. If you need to exchange a garment for a different size PLEASE NOTIFY THE SHOP PROMPTLY – stock is selling fast and we will need to check we have the size you require and put this to one side for you! You can exchange any items as long as they are in their original condition, tagged, bagged etc. Exchanges should be done swiftly and ask that you do so within 2 days!
Staff will ask you to show them the garment being exchanged – once it has been checked by eye, you will be asked to put it into a RETURNS BOX situated by the shop counter. Returned garments are left for 48 hours, then sprayed with a fabric sanitizer before being put back into stock.
2. If returning to Kitted Out shop please take along the delivery note and a copy of your order confirmation, along with your item(s) for exchange.
3. Your right to exchange products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised for example embroidered/printed names or initialled.